Be Happy – Crystals to Increase Joy
Crystals can work with our energy to increase joy and absorb sadness, anxiety, worry and fears. You can use your bag of stones in several ways to increase your joy:
- Meditate with them while envisioning yourself feeling happy and joyful
- Create a grid with your stones in the shape of the sun to attract more joy into your life
- Place an affirmation for yourself in the bag such as “I am a magnet for joy” or “every day, in every way, I am feeling happier and happier”
- Keep them at work if you need to attract more joy during your work day
- To send joy to someone, take a picture of them and place the stones over or around the photo. Every time you pass by, pause to send them love and light
- Place the stones over your solar plexus and heart chakras to open and awaken your aura to receive more happiness
Your BE HAPPY bag of stones includes:
Pyrite: Encourages abundance. Helps overcome feelings of inadequacy while increasing self-worth. Reminds you why you’re here and helps you live up to your full potential. Increases your willpower to overcome bad habits. Increases your energy, strength and vigor.
Smokey Quartz: Very grounding and protective stone. Often called The Wishing Stone because it helps you ground your wishes in reality so they can come true. Increases creativity. Relieves depression. Absorbs negativity and anger. Very soothing for people dealing with grief and loss. Protects your energy from others’ negativity.
Tiger’s Eye: Relieves fear and anxiety. Encourages you to take action and manifest your goals. Increases confidence. Enhances willpower and self-esteem. Helps to awaken latent psychic abilities. Assists in working through painful, difficult times. Worn throughout the ages to protect against curses, jealousy and ill wishes.
Lepidolite: Because it contains lithium, Lepidolite helps alleviate depression. It increases synchronicity and helps one feel connected to source energy. Instills hope during dark times while increasing self-love and inner joy. Emotionally healing. Recommended for people dealing with depression, addiction or PTSD.